Monday, November 17, 2008

ONE MORE OINK...


Even from the teaser of the movie One More Chance, I already hoped na sana, HE’LL remember me here somehow or another. Pero di ko nga sure if napanood nya yung movie na to eh.

Siguro one of the reasons why sobrang nag-hit yun is because
many can relate to it. Many can see themselves in John Lloyd, Bea and even Maja’s character. In the case of the never ending roller coaster of ‘our’ story, I can relate to the three. I have been John Lloyd when he broke up with me, when he chose to break my heart. I even became Maja, when he decided to let go of me to be with another girl, if only it could be done… but it can’t be done. And of course, I definitely felt Bea’s pain, I almost said the same thing, iba siguro yung mga salita, pero pareho paren na nakakaawa, ang totoo hanggang ngaun umaasa pa rin ako na sabihin mo sakin na ako pa rin.. ako na lang.. ako na lang ulit..

Ang nakakatawa pa dun, pati yung argument ni Popoy and Basha because Basha is with Francis in the hotel, naka-relate din ako. We had an argument before kasi I’m still having a communication with his schoolmate Francis (same name, pero this Francis is more evil than that of the movie) =P

Like, I was hoping so hard that he would get to see the movie and remember me, mababaw, pero gusto ko.

Early September of this year, nagalit ako sa kanya kasi he cancelled our plan to watch a movie. Maraming beses na sya nagka-cancel! Nagalit na talaga ako so I didn’t talk to him for 2 weeks. Then biglang nag-premiere yung One More Chance sa Cinema 1. I watched it again, and tears still fell from my eyes, ayun natext ko tuloy sya ng musta. Di lang pala alak may magic pagalawin kamay mo para itext mga di dapat itext… pati pala One More Chance! Pero gusto ko kasi malaman if he’s watching it too eh.

When I asked him what he’s doing, sabe niya watching tv daw, shox, buti naman! I asked him kung ano, sa Star Movies daw. Langya, channel 55 yung star movies, channel 56 cinema one… isang pindot na lng di pa nadale!

So months passed, November na ngayon. Last Saturday magkatext uli kame, I asked him to watch Invasion sa HBO, he did naman. After a while, I asked him what he’s doing:

(i call him babs, he calls me bAbi)

babs: yung kay regine naman pinapanood ko hehehe,. kaw?

bAbi: same here… hehehe! di nga ko naiyak eh, (lam nya kasi na madali ako maiyak sa mga movies) lamo onting inch lang tangkad sakin nyan ni regine, pero mukhang matangkad sa screen.

babs: edi pandak pala si regine, lol.. kawa2 nga si regine eh,.

bAbi: kawawa b sya? mas maganda pren ung one more chance, nkakaiyak talaga! hehe..

babs: one more chance? ano un? Lolz

my gawd, he doesn’t even know it??

bAbi: d moh lam un?ung sumikat last yr.na movie nina john lloyd and bea, ung maikli ung hair ni bea dun..one more chance??

babs: ah un ba ung may linya ako sayo na mas malaki ka nga sakin pero di mo ko kayang patumbahin?

inaasar nya kasi ako laging mataba… pero at last, alam nga nya!

bAbi: so kailan ka pa naging john Lloyd ha? oo yun! u watch it, i know some guys na naiyak dun, ewan ko lang syo if maiiyak ka xe bato ka eh =P

babs: ah cge, hanap nga ko dvd nun!

bAbi: yeah… or wait mo sa cinema one…

we had some off topic conversation after, then stopped texting for a while…

I was surfing the channel then I went to Cinema One to check the movie, to my surprise, naka-list sa sked nila (if you have Digibox, you’ll see the upcoming movie below the screen), 4pm One More Chance daw! hahaha! ang bilis magparamdam!

Around 3:45 he texted me na nasa HBO daw aq… Charlottes Web yung movie, may baboy sa scene (like expected)… dun ko narin sinabe na manood sa cinema1 ng 4pm ng one more chance. He asked me if eto yung sinasabi ko kanina (bilis makalimot), I said yes and told me na cge daw he’ll watch it. The whole movie di kami mgkatext, every scene iniisip ko kung naaalala ba nya ko dun, kahit sa peanut butter scene man lang ni Bea since mahilig ako dun, basta watching the movie again became a whole lot different this time… coz I now he’s watching it too. Kaso pinanood nga nya kaya?

The moment the credits came out at the end of the movie, I received a text message… from him…

babs: Babsha… im sorry! Hahaha!

babsha, his version of baboy na Basha (bea’s name in the movie)

bAbi: kaw pigpoy… pig na popoy!hehe!.. ganda noh?

babs: oo… medjo naiyak aq…lolz… kawawa naman aq dun =(

bAbi: mas kawawa kaya si Bea dun noh!

he called me Babsha for 3 days ata hehe… pero mission accomplished, through this movie, I hope he understood the pain I’ve gone through, somehow. Two years after they broke up, Basha and Popoy finally got back together. Two years na kaming break, pareho ren kaya?


He became a huge part of my life already. It’s true that you will get into a relationship so many times, but there will always be this one past that stands out, that stays on, and maybe… hopefully… does come back too.

I just hope ours do come back. I’m losing time.



Will you change that love or love the change?
–One More Chance

2 comments:

jh3n said...

aww sweet aman. :p
sana meron din ako. hahaha
and di ko pa pala napapanuod ang one more chance. :P

faorani said...

nko..u watch it.. ganda!! if ever u have an ex na attached k pren, mas mganda..hehe!

Photobucket