Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP STEVE JOBS


Just imagine what you have contributed to the world. It's like having a monument to each households! I am amazed on how you achieved so much, at a very young age. I guess you have served your purpose here already. Thank you for changing how we listen to music, how we communicate, how we exhaust technology!

Your name may not be familiar to some, but all your contributions would always be much appreciated and enjoyed.

You turned a small irritating animal into a very (and I mean very) useful tool... the mouse. And of course, you made a one of those usual fruits, into a world wide brand of sophistication, portability and pleasure... Apple!

Thank you Steve! I am very sure that the Lord would be very delighted to experience the wonders of your iPad =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my beautiful world
hello everyone on this place!
i am Kate

Anonymous said...

I have recently started a web site, and the info you offer on this web site has helped me a lot. Thanks for all of your time & work.

tsismosang binabae said...

Thank you Mr Steve Jobs for making this world an interesting place to live in.

Anonymous said...

Mind-boggling posting! I am just starting out in social media marketing and wanting to understand how to best use social networking for my small business.

Keep up the good work!

Photobucket