Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BIRTHDAY 2013!

I'm on a journey, yeah, I'm on a roll. Sometimes gotta close my eyes, just to open my soul. #birthdaygirl #cake #love #girl
Yay, finally done answering everyone's greetings! Thanks for remembering, esp.for those who texted me sa globe, kahit di ko cla nabasa AT ALL (i lost my globe phone, but had the sim replaced - and still waiting for it, so I am using only my Sun for now), still tnx whoever u guys are :) And although I had my bday celebs with terrible cough & flu, it was still special ♥ ♥ ♥ My 25th is probably ONE OF MY FAVE &  SIGNIFICANT YEAR. It was a total Hangover movie for me. Connect the dots, lost belongings (huhuhu), spontaneous decisions, party and peers, mysteries solved.. pure fun!

Learned many of life and love's lessons, discovered a shining career path, got closer with my family, had a deeper relationship with the Lord, and met some special people in my life that I know would remain for keeps :)

Looking forward to even beating it this 26th, and with Your grace Lord, nothing is impossible!:)

My birthday song:


REST OF MY LIFE - LUDACRIS ft. USHER & DAVID GUETTA


I'm stuck in this moment, freeze the hands of time
Cause I feel inner peace when i'm outta my mind
And you can call me crazy but I like to roll the dice
So i'm willing to bet that i'mma be crazy for the rest of my life


That's somewhere to go but the world is moving slow
I was born for the fast life
I go for broke, a lesson I can't afford
But for what it's worth i'm ready to pay for the rest of my life

If you live for something, you're not alone, my friend
So fill up your cup and, lift your lighter, and toast to life!


Of course Usher and Guetta once again, ow you guys never fail me. Never :)

1 comment:

Onisa said...

Happy Birthday to you.. Many many happy returns of the day. Nice you looking.. Also your blog. Just awesome.

Photobucket