Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ALIVE ALIVE!

I would just like to apologize for not being able to update my blog,
ow yes I am still alive =)

I am preparing to write one probably this week,
I feel that this is the best time to press down some thoughts...
coz sometimes writing is just seasonal, sometimes writing 
is just like praying, you only remember it when you're sad.

 And there's a hint right there, yes my life sucks as of the 
moment, and I have you, my blogspot, to turn to... 
but not right now coz I'm at work =)

Speaking of work, there's this super duper uber hhhooottt guy,
like my ideal guy, only I am not sure if he has the brains, someone who is
intellectually stimulating, someone I can talk to and actually learn 
something from it. 
But nevertheless, he's hot, and that's all I need this summer =P

also accidentally became a contestant for a drinking game:
5 shots of different hard drinks, and then 1 whole liter of Colt45,




















ano ako baliw??


to think that i drink VERY slow, I never expected any chance of winning.
And I am right... I lost =D
Right after the game, I sat down for a while, stood up, went to the cr... and vomited big time, urgh!


And ow, lastly... SPAMMERS GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BLOG!
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PROMOTE YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE
ELSE PLEASE!

That's all... yes I'm still alive... tadah! =D







No comments:

Photobucket