Thursday, October 11, 2012

NOTHING BUT THE BEAT TOUR - MANILA (10.10.12 - MOA ARENA)

nothing but the beat tour #davidguetta #moaarena #alesso #dj #laserstrobe 
So I gave my number to a scalper last night so he could text me once he finds cheaper tix for David Guetta's concert while strolling around MOA... aba nagtext ngayon ng "Goodafternun Pau, sabihan nyo pu ako sa ibang event o concert kung need nyo ulet tiket. san pu kau ngaun? snak tayo... jejeje" - PAU NA NGA, JEJEJE PA... at sosyal - "SNAK" haha!

Good thing Guetta rocked my night! This French house music producer and DJ killed it! Together with Alesso, and all those laser strobes, masterfully made stage design of lights and sounds, this is probably the biggest party scene of the year! I have always liked David Guetta's beat, brings out the fist pumping mood in me. The DJ definitely got us falling in love again!  

Without You - David Guetta  feat. Usher (Nothing But The Beat Tour - Manila)

Without You by Usher feat. David Guetta is actually on my top 10 fave songs of all time. I don't know but since the very first time I heard this song, I knew - I had to hear it live... or at least party with it live with the DJ haha!


No comments:

Photobucket